For your viewing enjoyment I present to you our random thoughts and activities. Many don't even make much sense to us - the authors. Estranged love? This is more of "a strange love."

- Reality - Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Reality check.... how close have you been to this. At first my flesh was trying to get me out there - but the voice of God and my husband stopped me. This is not the blessing we're looking for - not at all. These belong to one of our neighbors - some people we really liked, and who were very, very nice. We went out to talk to them to offer them somewhere to house their things until they got transportation together.

It is so sad - the wife is crying, and my heart is breaking for them. I have been here - a few times in my life actually. This is why I am so happy to be apart of the family of God - because you know who is your rock and who will always provide... even through something has heartbreaking as this. I am currently trying to keep an eye out for them so noone will run off with their belongings. The wife is sitting there with the stuff - though we've offered her our home if they need somewhere to go. Reality... makes you take stock of who you live for and what is really everlasting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home