For your viewing enjoyment I present to you our random thoughts and activities. Many don't even make much sense to us - the authors. Estranged love? This is more of "a strange love."

- We clean up nicely - Tuesday, May 23, 2006


Thanks to our amazingly gifted photog friend - the N's actually look like they have some sense. I swear - the man is gifted! It was hot, we were sweating, and yet we still look so cool - and I mean cool as in got it together, not that we're mindless of anything, we're just a bit on the nerdy side the two of us, and we fully embrace that. If you'd like our photographer's number, I am MORE than happy to pass it on. He shot our wedding, and the pictures were breahtaking - now if only I could get them printed out and into frames.. one step at a time though, don't want to over exerate myself - HAHA!

Aren't these amazing shots! A & I were laughing because had we actually done our hair and had I had on a little make-up these shots would be People magazine worthy - not that they aren't now, the models just needed showers - HAHA!!!! As my husbands favorite ninja says, that's Saget worthy.

So about our weekend, we got 2 (yes 2) free couches. They were both in good shape - nice lines, and really comfy. We gave one away, & plan to re-upholster the other. Someone asked us recently how and why we're acquiring so much furniture (mind you, it's all been free or from Goodwill for under $10)...well each of us has given away 3 apartment's worth of furniture and belongings. That makes a combined 6 collections of household goods - and now I think God is sowing back into us and helping us to prepare for the family we will one day have. I mean come on - we can't sit on milk crates and Christmas popcorn tins forever. And God forbid we have more than 4 people in our house at one time - someone would have to share the floor with the Bali.

To all you lurkers out there - what do you think of the pics? I know you're out there....

1 Comments:

At 5/24/2006 4:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, you guys look like professional models. And that photographer gotz some skillzzzz.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home