For your viewing enjoyment I present to you our random thoughts and activities. Many don't even make much sense to us - the authors. Estranged love? This is more of "a strange love."

- One day this will be apart of our full time jobs - Wednesday, June 14, 2006

One of these days, really soon I'm praying (come on debt-free day), golfing and driving fantastic little golf carts will be included within the job requirements of being a stay at home WIFE - wife... no kids yet.

Here's a conversation that happened Tuesday afternoon.

My dear mom: I am so happy you all are moving, you'll really be able to save alot for a house or a baby, or both.

My father: BABY!!! THERE'S A BABY!! (he runs into the living room where my mother is with eyes as big as saucers).

My mom: NO! No baby - go sit down. They are not pregnant - go sit down somewhere.

My father: But I want a baby!

My mom: Of course you do - you can give it back when you don't want to play anymore. Give them some time - maybe next year you'll have a baby.

Isn't it cute how our parents are already claiming Nicholas and Elise for themselves. Grandparents - the best job ever. You get to give them candy, play all day long, and not have to change diapers or wake up in the middle of the night for the numerous feedings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home