For your viewing enjoyment I present to you our random thoughts and activities. Many don't even make much sense to us - the authors. Estranged love? This is more of "a strange love."

- The Marathon Blues - Sunday, June 04, 2006

I don't feel very good - actually I haven't felt well all weekend. Which is probably why I'm glad the weekend is almost over. Meetings, meetings, and more meetings. Our weekend isn't actually even a weekend - Friday afternoon is our weekend, because Saturday and Sunday are so busy. Which really does suck sometimes - but I havwe to put my own selfish desires to the side sometimes. And I don't want to complain - but come on, where's the weekend really at?

I sometimes see those people who have 2 days to do whatever they want - every week, I mean I was one of those people at one point in my life. But God has placed me on the fast track.... and I've been running this race ever since. It's an amazing journey, I never would have ever imagined my life would have taken this turn. But I'm just saying a nice little water break would be nice once in a while...like a nice water break on a beach, beneath a brightly colored umbrella while sipping a mango smoothie and eating plantains and jerk chicken with caribbean music playing in the background. That's my kind of water break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home